The BPS range is designed for work under extreme conditions. Its large diameter rotor allows it to work at significant depths.
The productivity and the fineness of the work of the BPS are embodied by its technical assets:
- A rotor with fixed interchangeable hammers made of tempered or carbon steel.
- A hydraulically adjustable anvil.
- A rear hydraulic door.
- A double belt transmission with automatic tensioning of the latter.
- A properly distributed separation of the carbon steel hammers for regular work.
- Detachable shielding in the trailer body.
- The 250 and 300 series are equipped as standard with central bearing lubrication.
The BPS crusher, your ideal partner for:
- Tracing and creation of ski-runs.
- Creation and restoration of tracks.
- Laying pipelines, crushing of excavation products to create laying beds.
- Road work.
- Platform creation.
- Shredding of vegetation (branches, stumps, etc…).